Image Map

Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Good Will Come

Almost six years ago I was forcefully introduced to the world of life threatening laryngomalacia. Since only 5% of babies who are diagnosed with laryngomalacia, will be diagnosed with life threatening laryngomalacia, I had a very hard time finding outside support and information. I was alone and lost in my journey. Unable to connect with other parents, unable to see that the good really does follow the bad.
 
pictured: Seraphina, age 5, putting together care packages for 
her fellow laryngomalacia friends.
 

Somehow, life went on... in between all the hospital stays, airway surgery, oxygen tanks and those long, long nights I slept with my hand on her chest- feeling every breath. Those nights turned into days, then into weeks then months and before I knew it, I was singing Happy Birthday to my baby- on her 5th birthday. She survived. I survived. We survived.

I am now at a place in my journey where I can see the good. I witness the good, everyday. No longer is my baby hooked to an apnea monitor, no longer does she turn blue, no longer does she choke while feeding.

Our days are filled with cookie baking, reading Little House On The Prairie and pottery class.

If you are struggling to see the good, please know it WILL come. The sun will shine again.

Coping With Laryngomalacia, Inc. is here for you, every step of the way.

Stay strong and breathe easy,
Stephanie Hueston
CWL Founder & President
CopingWithLM.org

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete