Image Map

Monday, July 18, 2016

Airway Defects Day Highlight Video

I want to take a moment and thank everyone who participated in Paint Your Nails Light Blue For Laryngomalacia on World Airway Defects Day (July 10, 2016) this year. The support was overwhelming to say the least. From Turkey to Australia to New Jersey, USA- we all stood together-showing support, raising awareness and making a difference for an airway defect many can not pronounce. As I put together this highlight video, I reflected on my own journey with ‪#‎laryngomalacia‬. As many of you know, six years ago, my daughter-Seraphina- was diagnosed with life threatening laryngomalacia and needed an emergency supraglottoplasty. I remember sitting in the doctor's office and asking him if he had a support group-a contact-someone I could talk to. Someone who knew exactly what I was going through. He was unable to offer me anything. As I sat in PICU the night after Seraphina's surgery I made a promise to myself, I would do whatever I could so no parent has to sit in PICU, watching their child breathe and think, "I wish I had someone to talk to." Coping With Laryngomalacia, Inc. is here for you, you are not alone.
Thank you, from my bottom of my heart for going ‪#‎LightBlueForLM‬
- Stephanie Hueston, CWL Founder & President.
Want to help? Visit CopingWithLM.org

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete