Image Map

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Mothers View: Kristie

TOUCHED
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO STOP WORRYING, WONDERING, AND DOUBTING. HAVE FAITH THAT THINGS WILL WORK OUT, MAYBE NOT HOW YOU PLANNED, BUT JUST HOW IT'S MEANT TO BE.
Noah will be 2 years old in April. I'm going to venture off a little instead of continuing from my last blog. Sunday was an awesome day for our family. My 10 year old son, (Zane) got baptized. He did such a GREAT job. It was truly a wonderful moment.
After the Baptism I decided to let (Rylee,) my three year old and Noah
go play in Sunday School. They both stay with me at home. If we ever need a babysitter it's either my parents or Jay's parents. So this was new to both of them, and me also. I left them in the room as they both seemed content. As I was walking down the hallway, I heard Noah start to cry and say,"MAMA." I turned around quickly to go get him. On my way down the hall to get my baby, someone TOUCHED my shoulder, as I turned around this older lady looked me in the eyes and said, "Sweetie Let Him Stay, He Will Be Fine."
At that very moment I thought to myself maybe she's right maybe he will be fine. I tried so hard to keep the tears back! Of course I couldn't. I began to tell her my story , "He's been through so much. MUCH MORE than any baby should have too encounter, in such a short time. He's been in the hospital more than I can remember. I continue to tell her, you don't understand it brings back so many bad memories for Me. I HATE HANDING my baby over to medical staff. When they take him out of my arms and I have to leave him, it hurts. Its a PAIN in your heart that no mother should feel. Im the one that bonded with him for 9 months, I'm suppose to protect him. Instead of me protecting him,I'm HELPLESS. I have to put all my FAITH in those doctors to bring him back to me."
I was continuing to Ramble on, then she took my hand and said, "be quite for a moment." It was SILENT except for giggles and kids playing. Noah had quit crying. So we talked for a while and she told me at the end of our conversation,"Go in there with the rest of your family, NOAH WILL BE OKAY AND SO WILL YOU."
I walked back into church and sat down with my family. I was still anxious, and of course 10 minutes later they came to get me because Noah started crying.
I ran to get him and as I held him and hugged him, I sang to him Every Little Things Gunna Be Alright.
I was TOUCHED today by someone SPECIAL. She is correct, Noah will be OKAY, I know that in my HEART. At this moment though I'm not ready to hand him over yet, and I realize thats OKAY too.
Mama loves you Noah to the MOON and BACK!!!!

Kristie Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment